...in which I share some of my favorite medieval research resources and methods for the benefit of others interested in also writing about the Middle Ages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Medieval Poll

I think it's time for a new poll! Since we're all interested in the Middle Ages (or presumably, we wouldn't be reading this page?), we should all have some familiarity with the medieval kings of England. Scroll down the right side of the page and vote for your "Favorite Medieval King". I've started with Edward the Confessor and Harold Godwinson, to give any Saxon fans a vote, and ended with Richard III, at the end of the Wars of the Roses.

As blog mistress, I'll go first. I freely admit that my favorite medieval king is Henry II, and I cast my vote accordingly.

Now it's your turn!

(Maybe next time, we'll do a poll on their wives?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce, I tired to vote for a king, but it would not process it! Anyway, I am not up to hardly any facts on any of them!