...in which I share some of my favorite medieval research resources and methods for the benefit of others interested in also writing about the Middle Ages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Modifying posting schedule

I am now entering an intensive revision stage for my upcoming medieval novel, tentatively titled: Illuminations of the Heart. As a result, I will for the next few months no longer have time to post here twice a month. I will try to maintain a monthly research update, so continue to check back periodically.

Thank you to all who support medieval research with joyce by your faithful reading of my posts. I hope you have found them useful, and will continue to do so in the future!

If any of you are interested in reading my medieval novel, Loyalty's Web, before my sequel, Illumiations of the Heart, comes out, Loyalty's Web is now available for 10% off at both Amazon.com AND Barnesandnoble.com. Isn't competition wonderful?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce, I am just trying tis blog stuff out, I'll try to remember to check it once in awhile. Mine is titled My Own Opinion

Dina said...

Hi Joyce, I'm hopig to win my copy from AuthorIsland, lol, but if not, I'll have to get it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.