...in which I share some of my favorite medieval research resources and methods for the benefit of others interested in also writing about the Middle Ages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Winner of Medieval Wordbook Drawing

Congratulations to Melissa Keith of Rhode Island! Melissa has won my "spare" Medieval Wordbook copy. The book will be on it's way to you soon, Melissa!

Thank you to all who entered my drawing. Keep an eye on this site. You never know when I'll run across another duplicate research book in my house!

I'm off next week to attend the Storymakers Writing Conference in Sandy, Utah, where my medieval novel, Loyalty's Web, is a finalist for a Whitney Award. The winner will be announced at an awards gala next Saturday night (March 22). Wish me luck!

Since I'll be in Utah the next two weeks (staying to visit with my sister), my next medieval research blog will be posted on April 4th. See you all then!

No comments: